By accessing the website at https://www.tube.guru/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In case TubeGuru provides access to third-party products through its website, the third-party Terms and Conditions apply in addition to those below.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily access the materials (information or software) on the TubeGuru website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the TubeGuru website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TubeGuru at any time.
- The materials on the TubeGuru website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. TubeGuru makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, TubeGuru does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TubeGuru or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the TubeGuru website, even if TubeGuru or a TubeGuru authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on the TubeGuru website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TubeGuru does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TubeGuru may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, TubeGuru does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TubeGuru has not reviewed all of the sites linked to on its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TubeGuru of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
TubeGuru may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Our messaging system is designed to preserve users’ privacy and security. Hence, all commercial communications between the Guru and the Follower must take place using the TubeGuru messaging system. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a permanent ban from using TubeGuru.
9. Payments and Refunds
All prices are identified in US dollars. Unless stated otherwise, all prices are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You agree to pay any taxes that may be applicable to payments made by you or to you in connection with your use of the TubeGuru Service.
In addition, you are responsible for all payment fees including but not limited to bank transfer fees and foreign exchange fees. Further, any non-U.S. payment may be subject to fees by your bank, intermediary banks, or the TubeGuru bank. Payment fees may not be refundable, depending on the bank’s policies.
TubeGuru charges Gurus a 15% platform commission on each order. This platform commission rate is inclusive of all bank transaction fees, and is made available on our website as part of your registration process, and is subject to change at any time with no prior notice.
Our policy is no refunds except in cases where the meeting did not take place. Since TubeGuru only provides the platform upon which payments between Followers and Gurus are made, Followers will need to contact the Guru to request a refund. TubeGuru won’t refund Followers on a Guru’s behalf. That said, there are exceptional circumstances that may warrant a Follower initiated refund. This includes the rare occasion of a refund for fraud, or billing system errors. In any case, refund requests can be submitted up to and no longer than 72 hours after the meeting time.
Sometimes activities like refunds and chargebacks can put a Guru account balance into the negative. If your balance becomes negative then we reserve the right to recover those funds from future payments.
TubeGuru provides Gurus an automated monthly payout schedule on the 17th. So for example, your February funds will be transferred on March 17th. At this time, only wire transfers to bank accounts are supported. For the automated payout to take place, the funds’ level needs to exceed a minimum threshold. Our bank as well as the receiving bank may charge a payout transaction fee on the wire transfer. These terms may be changed by TubeGuru with no prior notice.
10. Content Restrictions
Explicit sexual content or content containing violence, physical or verbal, is not allowed on TubeGuru. Posting such content may result in content removal or account termination.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you wish to cancel your account because you do not agree with these Terms as amended, please contact us by email at email@example.com.